Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's all about honesty...


It's all about honesty..., originally uploaded by JakeEbel.

I love it when I see people really putting themselves out there. I mean, why not? It's better that people know what they're getting themselves into. That way when something inevitably goes wrong nobody is surprised. Instead they're just like, "Oh yeah, that's right, you have issues."

If instead they act all surprised then you can just run over them with your gigantic truck at that point. Fair warning is fair warning in my book.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, Sheri passed your blog on to me and I felt it was quite the travesty that noone had commented.

In any case, I read the entirety of your blog and this entry was easily my favorite. It made me chuckle.

Also, this is Jolene

Jake said...

Well hey! Thanks for the comment Jolene!